- Stressed from work or life?
- Not sleeping well, and would like to feel rested after 8-hours of sleep?
- A busy executive who can’t find time to attend fitness/exercise classes?
- A business owner who wants to boost morale among your team?
- Concerned about your health & fitness level, but don’t know how to start?
You’ve come to the right place!
I help young working professionals (25-35 years) achieve their best energy & health potential for their busy lifestyle.
We do this through addressing good nutrition, and fitness strength & mobility conditioning.
My programmes will help you to:
- Sleep better;
- Wake up feeling ready to take on your day;
- Provide the nourishment & energy you need for your activities;
- Workout or stretch at your own time, in the convenience of your home or office;
- Address basic nutritional needs to provide energy boost without the guilt.
My Services include:
- Corporate / private yoga
- Strength conditioning program
- Nutrition coaching, workshops / talks
- Wellness workshops / talks – eg. Tools for managing stress
- Epigenetic hair test to determine nutrition & health status
The skills that I utilise as a Fitness Lifestyle Coach include:
- 250YT. My Hatha & Yin yoga classes incorporate aromatherapy. I have more than 500-hrs of teaching in boutique studios, events, and private clients. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Flow Instructor. A ground-based movement program that helps to increase muscle strength, mobility and overall fitness.
- Sports & Exercise Nutrition coach (Pn1)
- Freelance writer, copywriter, copyeditor, features editor with more than 22 years of experience in the wellness, fitness, health, and nutrition lifestyle space. My past experience includes: Editor of Teenage magazine; Contributing Sub-Editor of Aquila, the first magazine for cosmopolitan Muslim women; Assistant Editor of GetAsia.com.sg, a lifestyle website.
- Regular contributor for NuZest Singapore, focusing on nutrition.
- Writer for Pure & Well (Holland & Barrett), focusing on nutrition & supplements.
- Certified First Aid Responder
- Mother of two children
- Yogi & fitness enthusiast
These companies have chosen me to represent their brand:
- NuZest Singapore: I am a Brand Advocate and Brand Ambassador of this plant-based protein powder that is vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free, lactose-free, soy-free, allergen-free. Quote “PC15” for -15% on purchases, free delivery in Singapore.
- 6 Productions Fitness 360 shows: I coach participants in fitness movement.
Without health, we’re unable to fully Be who we have chosen to Be. Thus, I hope that you will find your own inspiration & motivation to transform your life, through my personal health & wellness experiences that I’ve shared on my blog.
Interested to kickstart your health & wellness transformation today? Connect with me now email@example.com for programs & rates.
BRANDS & COMPANIES
If you’re looking for someone who moves, lives, eats, breathes, and embodies the lifestyle to represent your fitness/ wellness brand, I am your person. Besides being a yoga & fitness instructor and nutrition coach, I keep active with aerial yoga/hoops, strength training Tabata-style, and HIIT workouts.
I am also game and open to give any fitness activity a try: check my blog for reviews of some fitness activities I’ve tried before. Connect with me firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s create an impact together!