- Are you stressed from work or life?
- Are you not sleeping well, and would like to feel rested after 8-hours of sleep?
- Are you a busy mum/dad/boss who wants to start getting more exercise in your life but can’t find time to attend classes?
- Are you a business owner who wants to boost morale among your team by offering a corporate wellness program?
- Are you concerned about your health & fitness level, but don’t know how to start?
You’ve come to the right person!
My programmes will help you to:
- fall asleep faster, and sleep better;
- wake up feeling ready to take on your work day;
- provide the nourishment & energy you need for your activities;
- workout and stretch at your own time, in the convenience of your home or office;
- address basic nutritional needs to provide energy boost without the guilt.
I help working professionals achieve their best energy & health potential for their busy lifestyle.
We do this through addressing various areas of your life: quality sleep, quality food for nutrition, and movement through strength & flexibility conditioning.
My Services include:
- Corporate yoga program
- Private yoga program
- Nutrition coaching
- Nutrition workshop/talk
- Wellness workshop/talk – eg. Tools for managing stress
- Epigenetic hair test to determine nutrition & health status
The skills that I utilise as a wellness lifestyle coach include:
- Nutrition coach (Pn1)
- 250YT specialising in Hatha and Yin styles of yoga, incorporating aromatherapy. I teach weekly group classes at Veda Yoga, Art of Yoga & Yoga Instiinct. I’ve also taught corporate classes at the Singapore Civil Defence Academy, and at James Cook University Yoga Club. I also teach private classes (max. two persons) in residential homes. Enquire at email@example.com
- Freelance writer, copywriter, copyeditor, features editor with more than 22 years of experience writing about the wellness, fitness, health, and nutrition lifestyle. My past experience includes: Editor of Teenage magazine; Contributing Sub-Editor of Aquila, the first magazine for cosmopolitan Muslim women; Assistant Editor of GetAsia.com.sg, lifestyle website.
- Regular contributor for Nuzest Singapore, focusing on nutrition.
- Certified First Aid Responder
- Mother of two children
- Yogi, fitness enthusiast
These companies have chosen me to represent their brand:
- Nuzest Singapore: I am a Brand Advocate and Brand Ambassador of this plant-based protein powder that is vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free, lactose-free, soy-free, allergen-free. Quote “PC15” for -15% on purchases, free delivery in Singapore.
- Flexilow Apparel: I am a Brand Ambassador. Quote “PATRICEA20” for -20% on purchases, does not cover delivery.
- 6 Productions Fitness 360 fitness shows: I am a mentor to the participants of the fitness transformation shows.
Without health, we’re unable to fully Be who we have chosen to Be. Thus, I hope that you will find your own inspiration & motivation to transform your life, through my personal health & wellness experiences that I’ve shared on my blog.
Interested to kickstart your health & wellness transformation today? Connect with me firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
BRANDS & COMPANIES
If you’re looking for someone who moves, lives, eats, breathes, and embodies the lifestyle to represent your fitness/ wellness brand, I am your person. Besides being a yoga instructor & nutrition coach, I also keep active with aerial yoga/hoops, strength training Tabata-style, and HIIT workouts.
I am also game and open to give any fitness activity a try: check my blog for reviews of some fitness activities I’ve tried before. Connect with me email@example.com, and let’s create an impact together!